Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: sixaxis problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

raptros

Hello all, i'm new here, not sure if this was asked before, i've searched around but i couldn't find a single thread about it.

Anyhow, i've been using the sixaxis ps3 controller with the latest dolphin build, i'm using njoy v0.3 but the shoulder buttons don't fully work, i mapped L and R to L2 and R2 but the emulator only registers half press, and not the full analog and digital press.

So, my question is, is there any version of the njoy plugin or any other pad plugin that enables the full shoulder button press? or even if it'd only map the digital press that'd work fine for me. i cant use the Dolphin KB/X360 Pad plugin though works fine with the keyboard but it won't detect my controller.[/align]
Have you deleted SDL.dll and change SDL.1.3.dll to SDL.dll?
Usually that fix the L and R button problem.

raptros

Actually, i just figured it out, in the njoy config window if you map the half press to one of the shoulder button the button will only register halfway, and not the full press, how did i missed this? Dodgy