Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: dual core support and GCPAD request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I signed up specifically for these two requests, they are important for some projects I am working on, please excuse me if these two requests should be separated threads.

I ripped my copy of doubutsu no mori E+ to begin dumping textures and models from the game. However, unlike the US Animal Crossing, dual core speedup is not supported for this game.
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/printthread.php?tid=207
because it is enabled for Animal Crossing, I would assume this is a simple fix. please help!

next is a more widespread issue. I am using MacOSX on my i7 macbook pro, and the GCPad plugin is in a very sad state. I have attatched an image of the issue:
the individual key setting for the gamecube controller are unmodifiable buttons! clearly this is a mistake! I cannot set my keys to anything but the default. :<

Also I am using a GC xbox ps2 three-in-one USB adaptor, and although my OS and other programs recognize it, dolphin crashes when I open any ISO or gcpad configuration with it connected. here is a link to the thread referring to the exact device I am using
http://www.digitpress.com/forum/archive/...01794.html

finally, here is my most hopeful request, but an immediate response is certainly not expected- in the future it would be a truly wondrous addition if the dolphin team were to include a 3D model dumping feature. I am trying to dump models from animal crossing, and the closest alternative I have found is using the N64 emulator 1964 and Lemmy's plugin for VRML ripping, but the Japanese N64 version of Doubutsu no Mori is not emulatable with Lemmy's graphics plugin, and no further development is being made.

thank you very much, you guys are doing something beautiful and great with Dolphin, I can't wait to see what the future holds!
as an aside from personal projects, I would also dream that if DNMe+ was more capably emulated, then a translation project would eventually be possible :>