Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: So many builds...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
and I love seeing progress Smile don't get me wrong, this one hell of an emulator!

ok, so I started with Dolphin version r7586 and I'm still using it, but there's some issues... I've tried newer builds, which I didn't think worked as good. I've even tried the last 'Release' 2.0 (even tho it's over a year old) but it seems very outdated compared to r7586.

and there's even more new versions today!

I'm just wondering if someone can tell me which version is the fastest and most compatible and works the best with a real Wiimote? I've tried several (and I can see now I'm going to have to keep an archive of what I've tried, cause I've already forgotten) but I'm just wasting time.

Thanks much!
Smile
r6505 is the good all-rounder

and theres countless other threads like this one, so you could have searched
(06-19-2011, 07:45 PM)silveruniverse Wrote: [ -> ]r6505 is the good all-rounder

Thanks I'll try it.

And I did search, I didn't see anything. There's also countless reminders to use the search. I think most people get that by now.
(06-20-2011, 05:37 AM)00pontiac Wrote: [ -> ]And I did search, I didn't see anything. There's also countless reminders to use the search. I think most people get that by now.

Yeah that's what I had thought years ago as well Tongue
(06-20-2011, 05:37 AM)00pontiac Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2011, 07:45 PM)silveruniverse Wrote: [ -> ]r6505 is the good all-rounder

Thanks I'll try it.

And I did search, I didn't see anything. There's also countless reminders to use the search. I think most people get that by now.

Really? r6505 is often mentioned... I wonder who is the genius that first mentioned it? Big GrinTongue
<--- i mentioned often enough rev 6505 with mh3_v2 bloom fix