Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Emulate Wii Settins ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
In some game like mario kart it look like you can set what kind of controler you want choose, gamecub or wii, or if you want play wii controler vertical or horinzontal...
I searched them but it look like you can only access these options in "wii settins", who is not emulated right now (or i'm wrong ?).

Is there a way to access them, or could you possible do a menu for these options ?
i'd really like to play with gamecub controler settin more often ;x
It's to the far right on the toolbar
(06-18-2011, 04:11 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]It's to the far right on the toolbar

wich one ???
The wiimote config is to the far right, the GC one is next to it. Just have the GC button config differ from your wii config, so you don't end up controlling both controllers at once
(06-18-2011, 04:45 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]The wiimote config is to the far right, the GC one is next to it. Just have the GC button config differ from your wii config, so you don't end up controlling both controllers at once
Or if you want to not bother with rebinding/loading your controls before playing this game in particular, you can disable the GC controller altogether by hitting the Config button on the toolbar > Gamecube tab > Next to Port 1 select nothing. This way, even if the A button of your Wiimote and A button of your GC controller is bound to the same gamepad button, they won't both be recognized.