Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: CreatePixelshaderFromByteCode failed at Src D3Dshader.cpp84
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
when i load new super mario bros, a box comes up with the title in it the game does not appear on the screen only a black screen appears.if someone could tell me how to fix this i would greatly appreciate it.i also hear the game im running so i know theres nothing else wrong with it.
Your video card probably doesn't support at least Shader Model 2.0a. If that is the case there is nothing you can do other than buying a new video card.

However just in case, you can start by posting what video card you have and the rest of your system specifications.
The last revision that work on shader 2.0 cards is r7589 (and some games have graphical issues due the shader 2.0).
my system specs are:
Video Card:Mobile Intel ® 945 Express Chipset Family
Manufacturer:Samsung Electronics
RatingConfusedtill retrieving
processor:not available-i know i have two Intel® Atom™ N270 @1.60 GHz it says in my device manager under processor,please help me fix this.
system type:32 bit operating system.
(06-16-2011, 08:45 PM)pokedude_128 Wrote: [ -> ]my system specs are:
processor:not available-i know i have two Intel® Atom™ N270 @1.60 GHz it says in my device manager under processor,please help me fix this.

[Image: laugh_ha_ha.jpg]
Well, your system isn't powerful enough to run any game at 100%, from tests with my laptop (that have similar specs, just a better processor), I managed to get 100% speed only with Paper Mario The Thousand-Year Door (GC), and Super Paper Mario (Wii). Also, the latest revisions of Dolphin doesn't even boot due the Intel GMA 945 GPU...

Nexonja

I have same problem,my pc:
Asus ax550 extreme
1gb ram
athlon 3200+
(07-13-2011, 02:44 AM)Nexonja Wrote: [ -> ]I have same problem,my pc:
Asus ax550 extreme
1gb ram
athlon 3200+

That pc also is too slow...
(06-16-2011, 10:25 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: laugh_ha_ha.jpg]

Did you draw that yourself?

Your system is weak
(07-13-2011, 02:44 AM)Nexonja Wrote: [ -> ]I have same problem,my pc:
Asus ax550 extreme
1gb ram
athlon 3200+

Same thing here too weak
Ha, people complaining about performance on a netbook. My netbook can't even run Super Mario 64 fullspeed, let alone a gamecube game.
Pages: 1 2 3