Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Quality and speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in the later svn revisions of dolphin,id like there to be a option to turn quality up or down to contrast it with the graphic to make it faster if the quality is lower or slower if its higher.can and will this be achieved?if you have any helpful facts or thoughts about this please post in the thread please do not send me messages about this.
You can go in the graphics config, in the hacks tab, some of those may speed up your game. But unless you GPU is bad compared to your CPU, you won't gain speed by lowering the graphics setting (such as resolution)
(06-16-2011, 12:29 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]You can go in the graphics config, in the hacks tab, some of those may speed up your game. But unless you GPU is bad compared to your CPU, you won't gain speed by lowering the graphics setting (such as resolution)

i looked in the 7483 revision and there's no hack tab.and i was in the graphics settings just to let you know im using direct 3d9 cause open gl wont work.
i smell intel graphics adapter..........just give up now before you get your heart broken by the fact that your gpu is most likely shite..