Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii motion plus ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Smile

I'm gonna have a wii motion plus for my dolphin emulator ...

If I take a Wii motion plus game , I'm gonna have the better sensibilty of the motion plus ?
Dolphin supports wii motion plus ?

Thanks!
(06-14-2011, 12:31 PM)ilyama Wrote: [ -> ]If I take a Wii motion plus game , I'm gonna have the better sensibilty of the motion plus ?

If the game requires it then you have to have it. If a game can use it but does not require it you can play with out it, but you will have better control with it.

(06-14-2011, 12:31 PM)ilyama Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin supports wii motion plus ?

Yes
Thanks !

One lasy yhing, wich version is better of dolphin?

Always better to take the very last one ? Sleepy
(06-14-2011, 11:10 PM)ilyama Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks !

One lasy yhing, wich version is better of dolphin?

Always better to take the very last one ? Sleepy

Usually
Always have to dowload the last version and remake all settings ?
Or there is a update system ?

Thanks
Usually your settings are not lost after copying over the new files.
I try that and It did'nt work...
Dolphin.exe does'nt launch anymore ...
I take all the files of 7596 version and drop it in the old dolphin folder ...

Can you quickly explain me how you update dolphin when you don"t want to loose your setup ?

Thanks
I think there's no absolute guide on that matter. But you should just copy the folders and don't mess with the root files. For example, download and decompress latest svn on a folder named Dolphin7597, leave the root files untouched and just copy over the folders from the old version (except maybe savestates which don't work from version to version).

Are you sure you've downloaded the correct version of Dolphin for you system? No error messages?