Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Black screen, really bad lag/stuttering on megaman battle network, klonoa 2 & more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(06-29-2011, 11:01 AM)Zachk Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry guys, internet went out for awhile. Will try it now.

EDIT : I tried extracting it with 7z, and it said something around 'Unsupported compression method for...' and some messages. Ask if you want the messages, then I tried it in winrar and it worked sorta. When I loaded up, it said 'Can't open './Sys/Wii/masterkey.bin'. If you know the key, now it's the time to paste it into './sys/wii/masterkey.txt' before pressing [YES].' When I'd try to load a game; dolphin would crash. I tried putting up some settings and it still didn't work.
You need the latest beta version of 7z to extract it.
(07-03-2011, 04:53 AM)Lectrode Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2011, 11:01 AM)Zachk Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry guys, internet went out for awhile. Will try it now.

EDIT : I tried extracting it with 7z, and it said something around 'Unsupported compression method for...' and some messages. Ask if you want the messages, then I tried it in winrar and it worked sorta. When I loaded up, it said 'Can't open './Sys/Wii/masterkey.bin'. If you know the key, now it's the time to paste it into './sys/wii/masterkey.txt' before pressing [YES].' When I'd try to load a game; dolphin would crash. I tried putting up some settings and it still didn't work.
You need the latest beta version of 7z to extract it.

Off-topic but How is this version better?
(06-19-2011, 12:46 PM)Lectrode Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2011, 07:56 AM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]PM him.

PM Recieved...

r2249 Regular and ICC Optimized successfully compiled.

Enjoy Smile

@ryancollins: it tells you right in the output what was wrong:
Code:
2>SubWCRev : This client is too old to work with working copy 'C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\Dolphin r2249\Source'.  You need
2>to get a newer Subversion client, or to downgrade this working copy.
-Basically, just replace SubWCRev.exe in CheckoutFolder\Source\Core\Common with a more up-to-date one. Piece of cake. Smile

Well, I finally got around to trying it. And when I tried loading it up and went to the cut-scene in the beginning, the screen started flashing yellow pink and cyan with the screen actually showing every once in awhile. Around 6 seconds into it, Dolphin crashes. I tried setting up my controller settings, it also crashed. This setting on graphics was DX9, on OpenGL; it was just a black screen.
Pages: 1 2 3