Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: error message after error message.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

broken_alt_key

First im going to say I wouldn't have posted this if there was any info on my latest error message in the faq or any info on a google search either.

I installed the latest 64 bit version, got the oh so common vcomp100.dll error. i downloaded the two recommended files. Fixt that problem. Now when i try and open my dolphin.exe file useing 7zip i get this

"The program can't start because SDL.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"

Reinstalled 6 times. same error. btw my SD.dll file is 3 lines below my .exe file so i know its there. Anyone have an idea?

Im running windows 7, 74 bit with AMD athlonII P340 dual core 2.20 GHZ with 4gb ram
extract the archive...?

broken_alt_key

ok I extracted dolphin.exe , then the sdl.dll file, got an error about the cg.dll, so i extracted it aswell, same with the cgGL.dll file. Finally progress. I run dolphin and am told "dolphin has not been configured with an install location. Keep dolphin portable?" so I click yes and receive "Portable setting could not be saved. Are you running dolphin from a read only media or from a directory that dolphin is not located in?"

I ignore the error messaage and can still play my iso fine, just wondering if these are normal or an easy fix. ty again
-.-
Just extract the whole Zip