Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mainly Wiimote Problems (Mac OSX)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

sushicide

Hi, I'm a bit new to this. First of all, I got Mac OS 10.5.8 (if that clears anything) I've been trying to emulate some wii games, I've been looking for answers here and I've yet to find them.
I tried emulating also some gamecube games but mainly failed doing so. The latest revision (7590) doesn't work at all to me, everytime I want to launch a game a gray screen pops saying "Clearing code cache" It never starts and eventually dolphin crashes. I've tried lots of revisions all with the same result. Fortunately I found that early revisions for Mac OS work. (starting with 7167, this one launches wii games aparently perfectly).
Should I stick with revision 7167 (since it can run the games) or try to solve the problem with latest revisions?

The problem now is with the real wiimotes, I can't get them to pair up. I use the Bluetooth Setup Assistant to connect my wiimote, It pairs normally and the leds continue to blink, but then dolphin won't recognize it, It says "Connected to 0 wiimotes" and the refresh button won't do anything. (not sure why the mac version lacks the pair button) So far no revision can pair up with my wiimotes, and I tried pairing them up with other software to see if the controlers are the problem (wich it isn't) OSCulator and WiimoteWhiteboard detect the wiimote perfectly.

Now for a last thing (I hope this isn't getting too long) I tried ditching the wiimotes and trying emulated wiimote but I can't understand the interface and how the IR settings work, so far I can't seem to use my mouse even to play. Clicks work and enter as home button as well, but moving the mouse can't move the pointer, how can I move it?

sushicide

80 views and no replies? Sure this forum is getting useful for me Dodgy

Sbeddit

Same issue here Sad