Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Error 0xc000007b
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

xianone13

Anyone having problems with Error 0xc000007b when you start up Dolphin?!
So I assume you haven't tried using the search feature before posting...?

(06-06-2011, 03:35 AM)GoogiDoogi Wrote: [ -> ]Update or DL "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)" => 10.0.40219

There are 10 threads about this.... search in the forum with "0xc000007b"

...Nor have you tried updating the DX9 runtimes and/or installing the Visual C++ redistribuable package as suggested in the FAQ (although it's for another commonly asked question)...?

Tongue

(more seriously, I guess these 2 error messages usually refer to missing OpenMP libraries/support... If that's the case, is it even possible to "dynamically" load the stuff instead of requiring a dependency?)
Xianone13- I recently made a post about this error as well. I've searched the forums for the error and have tried all of the suggested solutions (ie: uninstalled/reinstalled VC++ 2010 x86 and x64, installed VC++ 2010 SP1 x86 and x64, and did the Direct X web updates). No matter what I try, I still get the same error message when trying to run any x64 version of Dolphin (except for 2.0 which works, oddly enough). I've even gone as far as to run an "sxstrace" and looked through the log that it created but didn't see any failures, though I don't know much about what "red flags" to look for in those logs.

All of the x86 versions of Dolphin run fine, but I would really like to get the performance boost that the latest x64 version offers. At this point I'm thinking that I'll never figure this one out, short of reinstalling Windows 7 64, which isn't worth the hassle for one application since everything else works fine.

Hopefully someone with this issue (that has already tried all of the other measures) will stumble on a solution and post it.

*crossing fingers*
I've got the same problem wwith mario and sonic at the winter games ....
I want to play it so hard ... Sad
(06-12-2011, 05:29 AM)ilyama Wrote: [ -> ]I've got the same problem wwith mario and sonic at the winter games ....
I want to play it so hard ... Sad
Play on your Wii you won't have to wait... Wink for your problem guys try recent versions but not latest ones...