Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is it possible to associate GCPad profiles with specific games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like to reverse my right stick's (C stick) X axis for Zelda: WW, but prefer it normal for most other games, like Luigi's Mansion. Is there any way to tie a GCPad profile to a game so I don't need to configure it everytime I switch games?
Well i don't know of a direct way to connect the profile with the game so that, that profile will automatically be used when you start the game, but...
You could always just save the configuration profile to something like "Zelda WW configuration". Then you would only have to load the profile if you switched games, no need to configure anythingWink
One Dolphin for Zelda... One Dolphin for other games...
Just like my own suggestion, that is not really a direct solution lol.....still, why the heck didn't i think of that, i use different revisions for different games myself-.-
I know it's a cheap solution but easy to execute Big Grin and like you I got different revisions with different settings so it can include pad config yeah...
Thanks, yeah, I already did the multiple profile thing, just trying to limit my clicks where I can. If I keep this up I'm soon to memorize all the special settings needed for each of my games.

Well, with the Wii U reveal to not support GC, Dolphins importance in the world of gaming has risen...that and the U's failure to upscale (although I always questioned how feasible that would be) Wii games, it looks like I'll be using Dolphin well into the future.
yep it looks like a lotta people will too Big Grin
Too bad a batch file load command cannot just be added to the games profile