Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Tales of Symphonia emulation problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi, ive played ToS(US) in dolphin for a while, and no problems till now. im stucked at the temple of darkness the first time, i need to pull out some face looking thing to open a path but theres no message "grab". ive tried everything wonder arround some time and still nothing. i had the same problem at the sewers in Meltokio, but somehow i managed to solve it. Please help me, i love this game and i want to finish it. If anyone has a save a little later pls post it. thanks

[attachment=459][attachment=459][attachment=459]
did u try using the ring? -_-
heheheheeh i am in the same situation for awhile.. don't expect answers, i am waiting for them till now Smile
and if you find a way, please share..
(06-25-2009, 01:52 AM)vikzsan Wrote: [ -> ]did u try using the ring? -_-

You don't use the ring on those, few months since I've played TOS, but I'm quite sure.
Run on debug mode.
In case you don't know how to do so,

1. Make a short cut to your Dolphin.
2. Right click the short cut -> Properties
3. You will see "target" line. put -d at the end of the target. It should looke like this: .exe" -d (don't forget to put space between " and -)
4. Run the Debugged short cut as an admin.
5. Go to CPU mode -> uncheck Boot to pause -> check Unlimited JIT Cache
6. Now you are good to go. Big Grin
(06-26-2009, 05:14 PM)dyoo Wrote: [ -> ]Run on debug mode.
In case you don't know how to do so,

1. Make a short cut to your Dolphin.
2. Right click the short cut -> Properties
3. You will see "target" line. put -d at the end of the target. It should looke like this: .exe" -d (don't forget to put space between " and -)
4. Run the Debugged short cut as an admin.
5. Go to CPU mode -> uncheck Boot to pause -> check Unlimited JIT Cache
6. Now you are good to go. Big Grin

Wheres CPU mode, i cant find it
On "Dolphin-Debugger" window
so then the essence of the debugger mode is to get rid of tough spot crashes?

gcp111

(06-27-2009, 04:39 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]so then the essence of the debugger mode is to get rid of tough spot crashes?

No, it's meant to be a debugger. Wink

It shows what instructions are being processed, what the register values currently are, and maybe a memory dump.

Ushandul

Unfortunately your method is not working for me Undecided
Pages: 1 2