Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Filesystem question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

x6herbius

I would have posted this as game-specific in the games area of the forums, but since I don't have enough posts yet I'll start here with a more general query.

If I view the properties on my games and go to the Filesystem tab, I've noticed that there's a run.bat file which, when extracted, reads:

Code:
del *.d??
odrun ColdGC_RELEASE.elf -d=C:\NPDP\GDEV\bin\OdemRun_UK.ddf %1

Is it possible in Dolphin to insert files into game images as opposed to just extracting them? I can see a couple of other .elf files in the filesystem and would quite like to change the ColdGC_RELEASE.elf parameter to something else to see what would happen.
For changing GameCube ISO images, you can use GCRebuilder... If you need to change files on Wii images, use Wii Scrubber (I personally recommend v1.40). Please note also that these programs only work with plain dumps or uncompressed ISOs only.
Modifying this file wouldn't do anything for you. The commands are for developers; they would start the development hardware with the OdemRun_UK.ddf disc image and boot ColdGC_RELEASE.elf. It is meant to be run from the computer controlling the development hardware.
(this stuff)
[Image: GDEV.JPG]