Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I've windows 7 64 bits, and i've a problem with bluetooth and wiimote.
First time i tried to pair it and use with dolphin, it works fine, but the next time i'll try to pair it...it doesn't works.
In my laptop (windows 7 64 bits, too) i could to pair two times, but now i can not pair.

Sometimes,It shows bluetooth in devices, but suddenly it disappear but sometimes it doesn't dissapear, but when i try to pair wiimote with bluetyooht from dolphin, windows install the drivers again and it doesn't connect.

Thanks and sorry about my english,

Alex
(06-03-2011, 07:27 AM)alex0909 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I've windows 7 64 bits, and i've a problem with bluetooth and wiimote.
First time i tried to pair it and use with dolphin, it works fine, but the next time i'll try to pair it...it doesn't works.
In my laptop (windows 7 64 bits, too) i could to pair two times, but now i can not pair.

Sometimes,It shows bluetooth in devices, but suddenly it disappear but sometimes it doesn't dissapear, but when i try to pair wiimote with bluetyooht from dolphin, windows install the drivers again and it doesn't connect.

Thanks and sorry about my english,

Alex

Hello,

Wiimote i now configured,....and it vibrates in dolphin...but ingame it doesn't work.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,
I'm having the same problem Sad