Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: regarding plugin n.joy 0.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Liquidsnakez

Hello All

it seems that for that specific plugin.. the L button is not working on muramasa .. all other buttons work fine..
is there something wrong with the plugin?? because when i use the keyboard on the original plugin it works fine..

can anyone help?

Thanks
delete SDL.dll and change SDL.1.3.dll to SDL.dll (on dolphin folder)

cmccmc

also try to use njoy 0.4

Liquidsnakez

hmmm i have tried looking for the pluging 0.4 njoy.. but its difficult to find..
also im using the 64bit version.. so the switching if the SPL.Dll file didn't work so well..

its weird cause the pad responds on the L trigger.. but dosn't work in the game..

Liquidsnakez

does anyone know a fix for this? as pluging 0.4 dosn't let me assign the buttons. it automatically assigns a button when i click it.
any help would be great..

Thanks
If you can't get either of them to work, use the KB/X360 Pad plugin. Then use XPadder to map the keyboard buttons to your controller. If you don't see the plugin in your dropdown list, make sure you installed the Microsoft DirectX Updater located in the Dolphin Requirements sticky in the General Discussion forums