Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I've played MARIO GALAXY 2 , got black screen after world 1 final boss,help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dvirdvir

I've played on win 7 64bit dolphin latest 64bit.
got black screen after world 1 final boss,help
when i pressed home in the black screen the home menu apeared but the game still is black.
thanks.
(05-31-2011, 10:01 PM)dvirdvir Wrote: [ -> ]I've played on win 7 64bit dolphin latest 64bit.
got black screen after world 1 final boss,help
when i pressed home in the black screen the home menu apeared but the game still is black.
thanks.

Use LLE
Put audio on 0% and disable DTK music on these levels, then, save game and enable audio again...

dvirdvir

thanks
but searched how to use LLE , instructions got me dizzy...
and can't set the bar of volume lower then 1...
so i'm stuck...
thanks ,but can you give me instructions how to use lle, i haven't found proper ones.
and can't lower volume less than 1
Tee LLE files must be dumped from your own Wii, not "found". Search for instructions on how to dump it...

dvirdvir

help!
how to install LLE ?
how to install LLE ?
i have an emulator not real wii
then you cannot use LLE.

In simple terms, LLE files are taken from the real wii, and they are copyrighted from nintendo, when you buy a wii you'are also acquiring your license to use all nintendo files in it.
Sorry, on newer revisions you need to put audio backend as "No sound output" and disable DTK music...

dvirdvir

thank you all, it helped.
Smile