Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: PLZ I LOVE THIS GAME THE URBZ HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

navman360

Ok so like like the urbz. So What.
But now im sadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
I got the iso and it works UNTIL when you create a urbz
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PLZ HELP IF YOU DO THEN THANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKS
look at StripTheSoul's list the game is broken...
I got news about this game keep in touch I will communicate results as they will be known Wink
Holy crap, there are other people that actually play this game? Right-click the game in the menu and check "MMU Speed Hack". It'll run, but it's still CPU-intensive. Also, you can use the "Speed up Disc Transfer Rate" for substantially faster load times.
(06-04-2011, 08:05 AM)Kodiack Wrote: [ -> ]Holy crap, there are other people that actually play this game? Right-click the game in the menu and check "MMU Speed Hack". It'll run, but it's still CPU-intensive. Also, you can use the "Speed up Disc Transfer Rate" for substantially faster load times.

yes but I'd been waiting for friend's test... Wink you're right MMU Speed Hack AND MMU or it crashes... slow but playable...
(06-04-2011, 06:03 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]yes but I'd been waiting for friend's test... Wink you're right MMU Speed Hack AND MMU or it crashes... slow but playable...

You should be able to use just MMU Speed Hack and disable the other MMU option. I haven't had any instability in the game with the MMU Speed Hack alone yet.

Also, what are your system specs? Like I said, it's a CPU-intensive game. Most Sims games are pretty demanding.
(06-04-2011, 10:15 PM)Kodiack Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2011, 06:03 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]yes but I'd been waiting for friend's test... Wink you're right MMU Speed Hack AND MMU or it crashes... slow but playable...

You should be able to use just MMU Speed Hack and disable the other MMU option. I haven't had any instability in the game with the MMU Speed Hack alone yet.

Also, what are your system specs? Like I said, it's a CPU-intensive game. Most Sims games are pretty demanding.

yep it works with MMU Speed Hack + Speed Up DT my friend runs it on a i7 mine is only a i5 Tongue maybe should I insert my specs like you did Wink

navman360

Thanks Guys!
This is awesome
im only on a shitty mac book pro But im am getting my 3.16666666666666666666ghz computer with i6 back on sunday
(03-26-2012, 03:26 PM)navman360 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Guys!
This is awesome
im only on a shitty mac book pro But im am getting my 3.16666666666666666666ghz computer with i6 back on sunday

i6??

There's no such thing as an i6 only i3, i5 and i7
Pages: 1 2