Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: So it's been more than a year since I used Dolphin, why can't I change plugins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The Baconator

I want to use the 360 controller plug in so I don't have to map stuff, and I noticed that plugins aren't part of the deal anymore. I don't know where to download them and how to switch between them Huh

Also, do I enable progressive scan? I could have sworn Dolphin forces all games to run as such. It's be odd seeing 1920x1080i Confused
(05-30-2011, 12:52 PM)The Baconator Wrote: [ -> ]I want to use the 360 controller plug in so I don't have to map stuff, and I noticed that plugins aren't part of the deal anymore. I don't know where to download them and how to switch between them Huh

Also, do I enable progressive scan? I could have sworn Dolphin forces all games to run as such. It's be odd seeing 1920x1080i Confused

360 Controllers are supported natively now. No need for plugins, just make sure to have the proper drivers on your PC.

And no, progressive scan isn't by default. Did you try looking in the config tab of dolphin? GFX Congif, specifically?
if you're an "addict" to plugins use older versions... Wink