Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Emulator Progression
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Death13

First, i would like to thank you for your fantastic work with Dolphin, it's undeniably a very good emulator. Dolphin is running very smoothly on my PC with a lot of games however in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door there are some problems... Lately, I see a constant effort for improvement of the emulator by the programmers so I would like to ask now that it is hot if it is possible to fix problems like those sometime in the future. Here is an example of a video showing a problem: Skip to 1:56 Correct displayed: Skip to 2:20
please post your graphic settings (every tab)
i dont know the game but thats a caching problem i think (texture/ram)
fwiw, many people won't even care to look at the issue if you show it in a video, it's better if you explain your issue in a screenshot Wink
@1:56 the enemys are only black shadows there textures arent written
Lol happens to me too. Pretty sure it's a global graphics error.
it's a known issue in Paper Mario...

Death13

(05-29-2011, 07:54 AM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]please post your graphic settings (every tab)
i dont know the game but thats a caching problem i think (texture/ram)

Well most wii and gamecube games i have are legal and i read somewhere before that if you own the games in reality then there is no problem for you to play them on an emulator so don't be judging someone so fast if you don't know general stuff about them... If you don't believe me i can show you a photo with games i have in my house to see if i am a pirate or not... Hahah LMAO just kidding about the pirate part in your profile XD. There is no need for me to post the graphic settings they are the default settings of the latest version of Dolphin. As LordVador says this a well known issue in Paper Mario. My post is reffered to the programmers of Dolphin... I believe you must be a programmer If yes then I hope you can do something about this... I already beaten this game, I am just posting this because I believe that if this problem is eliminitated Dolphin will work better with other games too. I don't even care about Paper Mario, I just want Dolphin to be near flawless (that would be very difficult Tongue) and I am trying games generally to see where Dolphin have graphical issues etc. Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the fast reply.
(05-30-2011, 03:46 AM)Ness Wrote: [ -> ]Lol happens to me too. Pretty sure it's a global graphics error.

Yup, that's what i think too...
whats your problem?

Death13

(05-30-2011, 06:04 PM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]whats your problem?
-_- just try to find what causes the problem if you want and whenever you have the time nothing else... If you don't want to fix it that's fine. I am ok, thanks for your concern Tongue