Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: GC Controller Stick Setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which stick is the Main-stick and whitch is the C-Stick on a GameCube controller? (Left is the Main, right is the C?)
(05-28-2011, 11:30 PM)Arszi Wrote: [ -> ]Which stick is the Main-stick and whitch is the C-Stick on a GameCube controller? (Left is the Main, right is the C?)

Yes, the left stick is the Main (analog) stick, and the right one is the c (camera, yellow) stick.
Thanks!
You're too lazy to search. Go to Wikipedia and type Nintendo GameCube Controller next time.
(05-29-2011, 03:18 PM)Livy Wrote: [ -> ]You're too lazy to search. Go to Wikipedia and type Nintendo GameCube Controller next time.

not false but new members can ask one silly question before being blamed it's the rule for everybody Big GrinTongue
(05-29-2011, 12:26 AM)Arszi Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks!

I'm joking of course Big GrinTongue
Actually, I tried to search in this forum, but didn't found the answer, and the wikipedia didn't come in my mind...
(05-29-2011, 08:28 PM)Arszi Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I tried to search in this forum, but didn't found the answer, and the wikipedia didn't come in my mind...

Well, it took me like 5 seconds to check my controllers, so no worries.

Question's answered guys, no need to take shots at people's egos :p