Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xbox 360 Controller setup for latest version?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

chrisplosion

I can not figure out how to use the Wired Xbox 360 Controller with the lastest version. I have been using a much older version 4771 with the controller fine but on the newest version I can't find any option for it. I tried looking for plugins and threads on this but nothing.

Windows 7 32

(05-28-2011, 05:34 PM)chrisplosion Wrote: [ -> ]I can not figure out how to use the Wired Xbox 360 Controller with the lastest version. I have been using a much older version 4771 with the controller fine but on the newest version I can't find any option for it. I tried looking for plugins and threads on this but nothing.

Windows 7 32

Look for the selection Gamepad/XInput0.... for Gamecube at least. Haven't tried Wii yet.

chrisplosion

(05-28-2011, 05:53 PM)Schala Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2011, 05:34 PM)chrisplosion Wrote: [ -> ]I can not figure out how to use the Wired Xbox 360 Controller with the lastest version. I have been using a much older version 4771 with the controller fine but on the newest version I can't find any option for it. I tried looking for plugins and threads on this but nothing.

Windows 7 32

Look for the selection Gamepad/XInput0.... for Gamecube at least. Haven't tried Wii yet.

Thanks that was it, tried it before and didn't think that was it but this time I clicked clear and its working.