Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario Kart Wii graphics problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

de_stroyed

i know this has probably been discussed a million times already and i have searched through many threads to no avail. i was curious if anyone has had this same problem:

[Image: mariokartm.jpg]

and what steps you took to resolve it or if it can be resolved.

i'm currently in the process of updating to the latest drivers for my graphics card as well as directx, have no idea what effect if any this will have.

system specs:
E8400 @ 3.00 GHz
4 gb g.skill ddr2 1066
EVGA 8800gt 512MB superclocked
Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit

thanks for any help you can offer!
Get the same problem is certain game modes. Try doing it in trial and vs mode, that fixed it for me Smile
Don't use Mario Kart Wii hack, it only gives me broken graphics
disable AA and select mario kar wii in hack.

its work for me.

de_stroyed

therhino Wrote:Get the same problem is certain game modes. Try doing it in trial and vs mode, that fixed it for me Smile

I have tried all the game modes without success Sad. Thanks though.

nosound97 Wrote:Don't use Mario Kart Wii hack, it only gives me broken graphics

I have tried it with and without the Mario Kart Wii hack and have had the same results.

val532 Wrote:disable AA and select mario kar wii in hack.

its work for me.

Tried this suggestion as well and experienced the same as in the original screenshot.

I've updated to the latest NVIDIA drivers, 185.8 i think, and the newest revision of DX10. No success there either.

Thanks for all the replies and suggestions guys. Anyone have anymore suggestions/ideas or am i just not going to be able to join in Sad?

LuisR14

may you try running the 64 bit versions of both the Visual C++ 2008 SP1 and Directx? Smile

de_stroyed

(06-03-2009, 01:24 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]may you try running the 64 bit versions of both the Visual C++ 2008 SP1 and Directx? Smile

Thanks for the suggestions, downloaded and installed the Visual C++ 2008 SP1 package and unfortunately it didn't work and I'm running the 64-bit version of DirectX Sad. Still getting the same problem Sad.
it's funy I have a 8800 Gt and i have this problem
Same problem with win7 32bits and 9800gt.

gcp111

Game works fine for me, the graphics are perfect actually. I'm using R3472. Tongue
Pages: 1 2