Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sonic Riders crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

w00tkins

Hey all

So any time I go to select 'Heroes' in the story mode menu, it proceeds to the load screen only to crash halfway through. I'm using r7561 although the exact same thing happened when I was using r7414. Makes no difference if I use DirectX or OpenGL. I don't think it's a graphical issue
does your game hang or does Dolphin crash?

w00tkins

Sorry, but what do you mean by the game 'hanging'?

But yeah it just goes 'Dolphin.exe has stopped working' (the windows prompt)

When windows asks if I want to send information about the problem to microsoft (lol), it shows this:

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Users\****\AppData\Local\Temp\WER916D.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
C:\Users\****\AppData\Local\Temp\WER9D31.tmp.appcompat.txt
C:\Users\****\AppData\Local\Temp\WER9E0D.tmp.mdmp

I don't know if that's helpful or not...
try rev 6505
list your speccs
(cpu,gpu is enough)
and screenshot settings of dolphin
(05-28-2011, 06:54 PM)w00tkins Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but what do you mean by the game 'hanging'?

But yeah it just goes 'Dolphin.exe has stopped working' (the windows prompt)

When windows asks if I want to send information about the problem to microsoft (lol), it shows this:

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Users\****\AppData\Local\Temp\WER916D.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
C:\Users\****\AppData\Local\Temp\WER9D31.tmp.appcompat.txt
C:\Users\****\AppData\Local\Temp\WER9E0D.tmp.mdmp

I don't know if that's helpful or not...

by "hang" I meant "stop" but here Dolphin is crashing... tell us your settings yeah but you can try starting your game with JITIL + Audio Throttle on it could work...

w00tkins

Win 7 64bit
4G RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 325M
Intel Corei5 @ 2.27GHz

Most games run fairly well, although obviously not at the highest settings.

I actually had the story mode working when I first started the game. I got up to the 3rd level with Knuckles. Upon loading the game up the next time, I had this problem.

w00tkins

OK so it's still happening.

Out of curiosity, I tried making a different save file. Story mode DID work, but only up until the third stage. The egg factory is the furthest I can get in the story before it crashes.