Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii Remote Plus and Bluetooth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Nachmanowicz

Hey guys, I was thinking of setting up a Wii rig here on my computer, for that I'd be buying some Wiimotes and Nunchucks for me. My computer is a:

Phenom II X6 1055T @3.7Ghz
Asus M4A79XTD-Evo
8GB (2x4GB) G. Skill (8-8-8-21)
XFX Radeon HD 6950 w/ shader mod @920

It is quite decent, I'll be upgrading the mobo and CPU when the new AMD socket comes out and I'll be able to compare 'em with Intel's Sandy Bridge.

So I've got two questions:

1: Does my mobo support Bluetooth? How can I tell? If it doesn't, what adapter should I buy?

2: Should I buy regular Wii REmotes and add Wiimotions Plus or buy the "Wii REmote Plus"? Are they already supported? Could I play, say, Red Steel 2?

Thanks and sorry for the silly questions!
(05-26-2011, 10:17 AM)Nachmanowicz Wrote: [ -> ]Phenom II X6 1055T @3.7Ghz
Asus M4A79XTD-Evo
8GB (2x4GB) G. Skill (8-8-8-21)
XFX Radeon HD 6950 w/ shader mod @920

It is quite decent, I'll be upgrading the mobo and CPU when the new AMD socket comes out and I'll be able to compare 'em with Intel's Sandy Bridge.

So I've got two questions:

1: Does my mobo support Bluetooth? How can I tell? If it doesn't, what adapter should I buy?

2: Should I buy regular Wii REmotes and add Wiimotions Plus or buy the "Wii REmote Plus"? Are they already supported? Could I play, say, Red Steel 2?

your not serious?
you dont have a clue if you bought a mobo with bluetooth?
come on...
but yes you need a bluetooth adapter... use search function to find threads about it...

2. i dont have a clue of wii remote plus

(05-26-2011, 10:35 AM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2011, 10:17 AM)Nachmanowicz Wrote: [ -> ]2: Should I buy regular Wii REmotes and add Wiimotions Plus or buy the "Wii REmote Plus"? Are they already supported? Could I play, say, Red Steel 2?

2. i dont have a clue of wii remote plus

I say yes.

Nachmanowicz

hehe I honestly didnt look for the bluetooth device when choosing my mobo, I had no idea I'd need it, seriously.
Nintendo Remote Plus Con works fine here . Don't get 3rd Party Wiimote
Bluetooth Dongle