Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mainpage needs a update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Com,

i think the mainpage should be updatet. For example the performance guide. For Newbies it's difficult to pull out the right mark because the layout of the dolphin changed heavily.

Greetz
(05-26-2011, 05:35 AM)oldsql666 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Com,

i think the mainpage should be updatet. For example the performance guide. For Newbies it's difficult to pull out the right mark because the layout of the dolphin changed heavily.

Greetz

that's right but you got bright guyz on this forum to help if necessary Big GrinTongue
(05-26-2011, 06:33 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]

Greetz

that's right but you got bright guyz on this forum to help if necessary Big GrinTongue

where where Dodgy
mamario needs to update it.
(05-26-2011, 06:35 AM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2011, 06:33 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]

Greetz

where where Dodgy

not that far Big GrinTongue
It's right but therefore you have to speak/write english and not everyone is so talented in. Also there should be a css-box with the content of the newest forum-posts, what should attract more attention to the board. It's only a idea, nothing to blame for!
Ever since the new GUI for the Graphics department was implemented, the emulator speaks for itself when it comes to performance-guidance thanks to the detailed description.