Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: look at wii iso
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if i could look through the files of a wii iso. i use power iso for all the iso's i have saved on my computer, but when i try and open up a wii iso it says that is invalid. I also got the wii iso's onto my computer via dvd dumper. I was wondering if there was a software out like power iso that i would be able to look at the files in my wii iso.
yep. Just use dolphin or wiiscrubber. For dolphin, you can take a look at the structures by right clicking it, selection properties. Then there'll be some tab that lets you view the internal directories. Most games have partition one and two. Partition one is the update partition while two is the actuall data. You can mod games that way too by extracting and modifying the iso.

LuisR14

(06-02-2009, 05:48 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]For dolphin, you can take a look at the structures by right clicking it, selection properties. Then there'll be some tab that lets you view the internal directories.
to be more direct, "Right click game in Dolphin->Properties->FileSystem" Smile
alright thanks a lot for the help