Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Cheating in Mario Sunshine always crashes Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it possible to fix it, that Dolphin doesn't crash anymore when cheats are activated for Super Mario Sunshine? I have found an action replay code that's supposed to hack the heatwaves to widescreen, so when you activate the wide screen hack there won't be those graphical issues anymore ! Smile
Post the code
(05-21-2011, 11:39 PM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Post the code

Double vision heat wave (narrow)
Q123-HJU6-TDRDJ
D7PE-T8JH-DK813

Double vision heat wave (wide)
Z1N6-HV41-RR4QC
ZF4E-BX5B-62A0V

I don't know which one it is or if this will help at all ... anyway, i've got it from here:
http://www.supercheats.com/gamecube/supe...codes2.htm
cheating is bad
Is this for PAL or NTSC ?

You shouldn't use the mastercode
(05-22-2011, 08:17 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Is this for PAL or NTSC ?

You shouldn't use the mastercode

it's pal, but dolphin crashes ALWAYS when a cheat is activatet, no matter which one or if the mastercode is used ..
(05-22-2011, 07:12 AM)gore Wrote: [ -> ]cheating is bad

i don't really wanna cheat, this code just hacks the heatwaves in this game to widescreen, so i guess when you set dolphin settings to widescreen hack there won't be heatwave issues anymore ..
did you mean the blur/bloom effect?
Aha! Whenever you paste an encrypted AR code in Dolphin, make sure it DOESN'T contain any extra characters at the end of any line.
For example, if you leave one space character at the end of the last line of a two-line encrypted code, it will result in a badly decrypted code. Such as one (00B85C4A 08000000) that can zero out 0x080000 bytes from an address...
Hm, the second one gives an error with an unknown pointer...

The others do work
Those Cheats are NTSC...
(05-23-2011, 02:37 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Hm, the second one gives an error with an unknown pointer...

The others do work
Those Cheats are NTSC...

and does it work with widescreen (no heatwave issues)?
(05-22-2011, 09:47 PM)Dimitri Wrote: [ -> ]Aha! Whenever you paste an encrypted AR code in Dolphin, make sure it DOESN'T contain any extra characters at the end of any line.
For example, if you leave one space character at the end of the last line of a two-line encrypted code, it will result in a badly decrypted code. Such as one (00B85C4A 08000000) that can zero out 0x080000 bytes from an address...

i don't really understans xD
Pages: 1 2