Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help - Need Emulator Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi im new here.
As i saw there was a dolphin emulator forum i decide to make a user.
Now i need help with finding a emulator.
I have seen in some pictures that people play Pokemon Battle Revelution on Dolphin R1216.
Can someone help me finding this?
I have tryed to google it. No luck.
Then i saw someone play it on R1470 on a video.
I googled it but still no luck.
Is there anyone that know where to download these or one of them?
Or if not, do you guys know another version i can play it on?
A version it works on??
And yes it should work on my pc. i just buyed it.
It got 4GB Ram. Newest nvidia card. AMD Phenom x3. Windows vista home premium.
And no the game is not illegal. I wanna play on emulator because my nintendo wii is broken (sad Sad)
And i got pokemon battle revelution on cd Wink
Please someone help Smile

LuisR14

just look for it in this very section Smile Wink
I have tryed, but not any luck, i think its the configuration. Now i have downloaded over 12 dolphin Rev's, in all the folder is 1GB now, no one work, can someone give me a emulator that work OR the configurations for pokemon battle revelution?
Please.
And yes i have tryed to search on this forum Sad
Someone help please Sad

LuisR14

here's the thread for that pokemon game Smile (you should've looked under "Game Discussion" Dodgy)

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-74.html
Dude, sorry to say, you are a noob.
Please look at the thread first, i have searched and seen that.
Its also a question, on how to make the game fater, not how to make the game work :S

LuisR14

(06-02-2009, 04:32 AM)Beginn3R Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, sorry to say, you are a noob.
you dare to insult me Angry (an expert emu user) EDIT: LOL Big Grin

(06-02-2009, 04:32 AM)Beginn3R Wrote: [ -> ]Its also a question, on how to make the game fater, not how to make the game work :S
the way you made your post just implied that you needed help with making it work (not speed issues Dodgy)
faster*
And i dont care with it lag a little, i know its not the speed, i go into the game in any dolphin, it begins i click 1 and 2 then i get that click any button, i click on 1 then the screen dont change, i can still se the click any button screen, but i can hear the music on "next frame"

cmccmc

How about I just compile R1470 for you.
(06-02-2009, 10:28 PM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]How about I just compile R1470 for you.
That would be nice Big Grin
Thanks