Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Question about dolphin 2.0 & 7550
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dragonemperor

which version is better 2.0 or 7550 or is 7550 an update that i must paste in the 2.0 folder i dont know
Wrong section.
Normally I would move the thread and leave it open, but I think I will close it instead. People need to learn to post in the correct section, are people as dense and not to understand the difference between specifically labelled sections?

- Site feedback and questions is meant to post feedback and questions regarding the website, not receive help or support with the emulator or ask questions about the emulator.

- General Discussion is for general discussion about the emulator, this topic most likely belongs in that section.

- Support is well, to receive help or support if you are experiencing an issue with the emulator.

- Game Discussion is meant for compatibility information for games and to list other issues running specific games in the emulator.

- Svn Discussion lists builds provided by members, and is for general discussions regarding svn builds.

- Patches is to post patches that were created by yourself or someone else that fixes issues with the emulator or improves the code.

- Delfino Plaza is akin to Open Discussion, or for anything that doesn't specifically have anything to do with Dolphin, svn builds, or the website.

For cripes sake there is even a faq stickied at the top of this section that explains this: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=11012

Please stop posting support or general questions about the emulator in Site Feedback. Please post in Site Feedback & Questions Only if you have a suggestion for the website (not the emulator) or would like to report an issue with the website. Next time post in the correct section, it's not that difficult to do, even a caveman could do it. Wink