Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with Pokemon Colosseum - Keyboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Chiief

Hi all,

i downloaded Dolphin 3286, i think it's the newest version. After the download i started dolphin and i tried to open my p.c. rom but i saw some error messages:
1. Error loading Plugins/Plugin_Padsimple.dll: can't read info
2. Can't init any PAD Plugins
3. Couldn't init the core. Check your configuration.

So i copied the plugin_padsimple.dll from the plugin folder to the main order and tried to configure the pad but i can't find the plugin.

So i tried to open the rom with another version of dolphin (Dolphin SVN R 2195). If i start dolphin i get some another error messages:
I copied also the plugins from the plugin folder to the main folder of dolphin. in this version i found the plugins in the configuration i configured the dolphin event pad. then i started the rom - no error messages but! But i can't use my keyboard. i don't know what's the problem is.

i tried to play the game with some another verision of dolphin but it's the same problem. i can configure the pad plugin but i can't use my keyboard.

i hope you can help me and sorry for my english cause i'am from austria Wink Wink
Update DirectX and install latest VC++ Redistributable

Chiief

I updated my DirectX and I also intalled the latest VC++ Redistributable but it had no effect.
I tried now another version of dolphin and it works. thx for the fast answer Wink Wink
do you have directx 9.0c installed? you need that to load the plugins.

LuisR14

did you even read his last post? Smile
(06-02-2009, 12:33 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]did you even read his last post? Smile

updating your direct x will not install direct x 9. (this should be self-evident)
(if he/she doesnt have dx 9installed) he/she will have to manually download dx 9 (download dx 9.0c), even if he/she has a newer version, such as dx10

LuisR14

updating your DirectX DOES install dx 9, but you still didn't notice what he said Dodgy

(06-01-2009, 07:37 PM)Chiief Wrote: [ -> ]I tried now another version of dolphin and it works. thx for the fast answer Wink Wink