Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: plugins or 3d vison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Csnorlaxp

I got a little problem. When I use build 7540 I got 3d vision but no plugin tab.
When I use v2.0 I got a plugin tab but no 3d vision. I want to play sonic unlimited advanture 2 with a Xbox 360 controller and in 3d.
Can anyone explain to me why build 7540 has no plugin tab ?
because you suck at google.

Csnorlaxp

Thanks that helped a lot.
Of course I used google but I could not find a solution.
why do you think I am asking here ?
Sonic "Unlimited Adventure 2"? What the f**k are you smoking? Is that some SA2B hack or something or are you just high?

Csnorlaxp

No I was just busy with one piece unlimited adventure. I just mixed up the names XD
I mean Sonic adventure 2 battle. but that is not the issu :p
I really tried searching in google. but no solution just yet. I guess the plugin tab was replaced by something els. But it still does not tell me how I can make my xbox360 controller work with it. It seems I can config the buttons in. but controller does not work in a game it self. And I guess that is because I did not put in the plugin file (I cant because the plugin tab is gone)
ok, had you graduated google 101, you would've learned

1. Plugins are no longer modular, they are integrated into the application hence no need for a plugins tab.
2. 3D Vision is a dual issue problem, currently the nvidia drivers have no profile for dolphin to run 3dvision in a window, so you must enable it when in fullscreen.

Csnorlaxp

If I can no longer put in any plugins. How am I able to get my xbox360 controller to work in game ? It seems to work fine outside of a game. I can map all buttons. but the controller does not seem to work inside a game (Like I said before) In version 2.0 you could just use plugins like njoy.
It looks like I had to enable background input (how should I know that) It is working now.
gc controller config = GC Only Games
wii controller config = Wii Only Games

just map your xbox360 controller in the wiimote config tab
I find hard to believe you really searched this before creating this thread. Even if you didnt, just reading the config guides would show you how to find the config dialog, then to do what you want you dont even need a guide, just half a brain...
(05-18-2011, 05:37 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]just half a brain...

Left or rightTongue
Pages: 1 2