Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Twilight Princess Spin Attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

iain martin

Hey guys,

New here, so not sure if I put this in the correct thread. I think Dolphin is wicked... Wii games in high res. Superb stuff. currently playing Galaxy 2. my setup is my gaming rig, 24" screen wireless sensor bar & official Wii remote with nunchuck.

Really want to get into Twilight, but my problem is, Link wont perform the spin attack when i shake the nunchuck!

Is anybody else having this issue? I am using build 7540 (Windows 7 64-bit)

Many thanks,

iainWink

iain martin

anybody have a fix for this? cant progress through the game it seems. :-(

maybe my nunchuck is playing up or something.

Thanks.
play the gamecube version...
if you dont have a wiimote...
(05-22-2011, 06:22 PM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]play the gamecube version...
if you dont have a wiimote...

it's a good idea Big Grin

@Dannzen

Why do you bother answering him if you don't read his post properly? He is stating that he DOES have a Wiimote aswell as a nunchuck. No offense intended, just read more carefully next time.

"Hey guys,

New here, so not sure if I put this in the correct thread. I think Dolphin is wicked... Wii games in high res. Superb stuff. currently playing Galaxy 2. my setup is my gaming rig, 24" screen wireless sensor bar & official Wii remote with nunchuck."

(05-22-2011, 09:42 PM)DarkSharingan Wrote: [ -> ]@Dannzen

Why do you bother answering him if you don't read his post properly? He is stating that he DOES have a Wiimote aswell as a nunchuck. No offense intended, just read more carefully next time.

"Hey guys,

New here, so not sure if I put this in the correct thread. I think Dolphin is wicked... Wii games in high res. Superb stuff. currently playing Galaxy 2. my setup is my gaming rig, 24" screen wireless sensor bar & official Wii remote with nunchuck."

but GC version with a good pad it's fine too Wink
its true i didnt read his post properly...
but i dont know about any problems with "original" wii mote... Wink

iain martin

evening guys,

just to let everyone know, it was my nunchuck. i shaked it really hard & Link did the spin attack. So i went out today & bought an official Nintendo Wii remote & nunchuck & now all it takes is a tiny little shake & Link does his thing! HooRahh!

Anyway, sorry to bother you all, I should have checked my equipment 1st.

Cheers,

Iain Smile
nice to hear Smile