Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Graphics settings wont stay *Dolphin-win-x64-r7540*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im playing my Zelda: Wind Waker, but i always need to go to the graphics setting and click close before game use my graphic settings. If i start Dolphin and click play right away, it wont use any AA or AF enhancements.
Is this a bug or have i missed something?
Also it says that i have 8 cores, but i dont have that many, i have i5-750 with 4 cores.

Hmm strange, 7540 is the revision I also use and the settings stay alright.
Backup your saves and try to delete the current Dolphin folder and replace it with a new fresh from the archive to see if that helps.
I downloaded that newer 7546 rev. and copied my savegames, pad profiles and nothing else. Then setted up graphics options to DX9 with 9 AA and 16 AF, Forced 16:9 AR, Disabled Audio Throttle and Framelimit to 60. Then i tested Wind Waker and it was fine.
I launched Dolphin again and clicked play without going to the graphic setting and atleast AA and AF didnt work(image quality was bad).
I have no idea of what this could be, I have to check this out once again and with the newer build you talked about now to see if it happens here also.

EDIT: Seems to work as normal, settings stayed as usual.
I tried Lectrode's 7520 Dolphin Build, but it does the same thing.
I have a nVidia 560 Ti with 266.66 drivers. If i install the latest 270.xx drivers Wind Waker wont work at all and GPU-Z says that there isnt any OpenCL support.
Does Dolphin use OpenCL?
the newest driver doesnt support OpenCL...

just deactivate it in dolphin options it should help
(05-16-2011, 03:20 PM)hobi Wrote: [ -> ]Im playing my Zelda: Wind Waker, but i always need to go to the graphics setting and click close before game use my graphic settings. If i start Dolphin and click play right away, it wont use any AA or AF enhancements.
Is this a bug or have i missed something?

Did you try running dolphin as an administrator?
(05-16-2011, 09:35 PM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]the newest driver doesnt support OpenCL...

Dont support?!! Thats really odd!!
I thought that mycard was broken or somekind of invalid.
I dont now use the latest driver.

(05-16-2011, 09:40 PM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try running dolphin as an administrator?

Yes i run it in as a admin.

BTW. how warm there are where you are now?
Here in Finland are only +10C now, but ist a rainy day. I dont have to got to the work next night =) So it doesent matter^_^ I can play this day and the next day also^^
But summer is defanetly coming, most of the birch are in (almost )a full leaf now(we say that little different, but there are almot a full leaf on the birch).
I know that this summer is a different than the other summers was. The are a magic in the air.
Do You Believe In Magic? To the Truth?

(05-16-2011, 10:38 PM)hobi Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2011, 09:35 PM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]the newest driver doesnt support OpenCL...

Dont support?!! Thats really odd!!
I thought that mycard was broken or somekind of invalid.
I dont now use the latest driver.

(05-16-2011, 09:40 PM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try running dolphin as an administrator?

Yes i run it in as a admin.

BTW. how warm there are where you are now?
Here in Finland are only +10C now, but ist a rainy day. I dont have to got to the work next night =) So it doesent matter^_^ I can play this day and the next day also^^
But summer is defanetly coming, most of the birch are in (almost )a full leaf now(we say that little different, but there are almot a full leaf on the birch).
I know that this summer is a different than the other summers was. The are a magic in the air.
Do You Believe In Magic? To the Truth?

Ha ha you're a funny guy