Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: WII-GUITAR ON DOPHIN-EMU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys, i try for over two weeks to connect my wii guitar via bluetooth to pc (to play on dolphin) but without success. Can someone explain me how to do? I really want to play GH WORLD TOUR on wii emu.
(sorry for my bad Englisch, me germanWink)
It should work because it connects through Wiimote, am I wrong?
(06-01-2009, 06:12 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]It should work because it connects through Wiimote, am I wrong?

my problem is that the wii guitar is connected but the emu don't indentify it...
Guitar is not detected in Wiimote options? Because it shouldn't. You should try to play as soon as you connected guitar Smile
(06-01-2009, 06:18 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Guitar is not detected in Wiimote options? Because it shouldn't. You should try to play as soon as you connected guitar Smile

If i start to plaay there comes a warning:
IOCTL_NWC24_REQUEST_GENERATED_USER_ID
and then it crash...
if u look at the wiimote configs, the wii guitar option is not vailable yet, only classic controller and nunchuk, so i rly think its not ready for the guitar yet, dont u think?
(06-01-2009, 11:39 PM)hakunushi Wrote: [ -> ]if u look at the wiimote configs, the wii guitar option is not vailable yet, only classic controller and nunchuk, so i rly think its not ready for the guitar yet, dont u think?
but what i have to do then??
wait or go to wiili.com and use those docs to add the option to the svn.

(06-02-2009, 07:08 AM)userpasswordpassport Wrote: [ -> ].

I have download the wiiuse v0.12 and where i must copy it?