Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin accessories? [bluetooth and stuff]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, I'm new to cube and wii emulation - my only attempt was with Zelda Windwaker, and it ran beautifully, and deadly slow.

I'm going to buy a new pc soon, it'll be strong for a group of things, but the first thing I want to emulate on it is the Wii.

That being said, I don't have much knoweledge about additional hardware to be used with games, specially when it's anything related to wii.

So, what is a good sensor bar AND a good and DURABLE bluetooth adapter?
... Since I'm already asking things, is there an alternative wii mote with inner rechargeable battery, or only ones that make use of common/rechargeable batteries?
(05-14-2011, 12:05 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.dolphin-emu.org/support.html#wiimote
Rechargeable battery for Wiimote , Up to 6 hours with dolphin emu (full charge)

oh lol, THAT bluetooth?? I had one like that and the outer shell just went poof - not sure if it works without it [by not fitting well on the usb port]. Actually, my father had it and he carried it everywhere for his maniac portability issues...

Well, if it's just that easy to get , I might order a dozen, just in case :B

Thanks for the links.