Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin freezes every time i hit the home button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time i hit the home button in wiimote and go back in game agian, the game freezes. What can I do to fiks it ?
install Wii system ?Smile
You mean just pressing the Home button and going back in-game right?
That I'm 99.99% certain you don't need the Wii system menu for, I have done that several times without either menu or problems.
Pressing the Home button to go back in-game shouldn't cause issues.
Its work without Wii system. I have done it before. I changed some settings, and startet dolphin and mario party 8. Then i hit the home button and go back in game. Its freezed every time...
(05-13-2011, 08:05 PM)ArneAustenaa Wrote: [ -> ]Its work without Wii system. I have done it before. I changed some settings, and startet dolphin and mario party 8. Then i hit the home button and go back in game. Its freezed every time...

I'm just speculating here but it could be a game specific issue.
Does it happen with other games? In that case my speculation sucks.
Lol, not just in Mario party 8. And it worked before in Mario party 8.
(05-13-2011, 10:35 PM)ArneAustenaa Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, not just in Mario party 8. And it worked before in Mario party 8.

Hmm which revision are you using Arne?
And which revision did you use when it worked? Or was it the same?
It worked before in mario party 8 with that revision. The revision i use now was the newest 7. may 2011
So this is something that started to happen after you changed some settings right?
Remember which settings you have changed in that case?

I tried to change back the options i changed, but did not work.
I took a fresh install of win7 and downloaded the newest revision.

Then, it worked fine with home button. Changed FPS limit and audio trottle, then, i cannot hit the home button any more, not even if i change back the option Sad Just freezes.