Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Iobit Game Booster on Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like a tutorial with how to use gamebooster to speed up Dolphin, because, after I download Game Booster I don't know how to speed DOLPHIN, could someone help me?
Undecided
(05-13-2011, 01:38 AM)Jao45 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like a tutorial with how to use gamebooster to speed up Dolphin, because, after I download Game Booster I don't know how to speed DOLPHIN, could someone help me?
Undecided

You will not see much of a boost (if any) using game booster.
Game boosters, pft I laugh at them.
I for sure don't trust that kind of software, god knows what crap you get and besides there is plenty of manual tweaks you could do yourself that is way safer.
Best bet is to upgrade hardware and tweak Windows shutting down unnecessary stuff.
(04-14-2011, 07:56 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]There is no benefit to this PERIOD.

its snakeoil like Gamebooster.

if you want to free up some resources, hit end task on the dwm process (it will auto restart the process) which will free up some of the vram in use by explorer windows that hasn't been freed.

seriously, if explorer is using any cpu or gpu, you have other problems to deal with Wink
snakeoil