Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote - First doesn't work but 2nd 3rd and 4th do.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

X-90

My problem is that I can connect all of my Wiimotes but whatever wiimote that gets connected to the computer first never works. The vibration works and the lights work but no program can get info from the first wiimote. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th remote all work like the real deal. However, it doesn't matter what order I pair them in or what remote is first, the first to connect never works. I can confirm this in programs other then Dolphin, such as Glovepie, WiinRemote and a few others.

Wiinstrument is a little different. It says to press 1+2 on the remote unless I pair all of my remotes, power off the first stick and then proceed to launch the program.

A little more elaboration might be that even if, in dolphin, I set the first remote to emulated Wiimote and number 2, 3 and 4 to real wiimotes, the first that paired won't work. Even if it is player 4, it will fail if it was first to pair! This proved a real problem in Single-Player games like Resident Evil 4.

If you require more information, I am happy to oblige.