Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Smash Bros. Mele crashes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dorkytehl

I just got Dolphin x64 7533 and first game I got was Super Mario Sunshine. It works rather nicely even though it's a little slow but it's bearable. So I decided to try out SSBM and the game crashes as soon as I try to run it. I've tried every possible setting to keep things up to speed but same thing happens each time. The window comes up saying 'clearing code cache' then an error saying Dolphin has stopped working then exits.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I've tried everything and my system is fast enough for it.

My specs are:
Athlon II X2 255
GeForce 6150 SE 256MB (I know integrated cards suck but my case is too small to add a better card.)
4GB RAM

If anyone can give a noobie a hand it would help. Thank you. Blush

EDIT: Misspelled Melee* sorry.
(05-11-2011, 08:52 AM)dorkytehl Wrote: [ -> ]I just got Dolphin x64 7533 and first game I got was Super Mario Sunshine.

Dodgy
(05-11-2011, 09:45 AM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2011, 08:52 AM)dorkytehl Wrote: [ -> ]I just got Dolphin x64 7533 and first game I got was Super Mario Sunshine.

Dodgy

yes Dodgy Big Grin
Ha ha thread and posts like these never stops to amuse me hmm I wonder why.
(05-11-2011, 07:50 PM)Maverick Hunter X Wrote: [ -> ]Ha ha thread and posts like these never stops to amuse me hmm I wonder why.

always with respect you will notice... Big Grin