Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The newest 64bit windoww build with mario bros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The release candidate works with mario but doesnt run very well. The newest build doesnt load the game at all. all I get is a black screen with yellow writing.

I have a 5850 graphics card and a 555 triple core overclocked to 3.9ghz and 3gb of ram and windows 7 64bit.

Any ideas? I would like to see if the newer build runs the game faster.
Release candidate? Do you mean the 2.0 release that says Release candidate on the main site?
(05-10-2011, 05:48 AM)Maverick Hunter X Wrote: [ -> ]Release candidate? Do you mean the 2.0 release that says Release candidate on the main site?

ya I mean version 2.0 it works but its slow.
(05-10-2011, 05:44 AM)easypimpin86 Wrote: [ -> ]The release candidate works with mario but doesnt run very well.

This tells me nothing.
most likely you'll get an overall better experience using a newer revision it's usually a settings problem, that would be holding a system like yours back
(05-10-2011, 12:59 PM)zumbajc Wrote: [ -> ]most likely you'll get an overall better experience using a newer revision it's usually a settings problem, that would be holding a system like yours back
Those build are giving me nothing but a black screen with yellow righting with the last line reading clearing code cache. I just want to play maria dudes. lol
You know a lot of things have happened GUI wise since 2.0, and maybe it's something you have configured wrong in the newer builds.
Post screenshots with your setting preferably in a new build and not 2.0, then let's see what can be done, even the game properties.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii should work smooth as butter, so something must be wrong with the settings.
Which Mario Game you have problem ?

Did you try setting: config > JITIL experimental recompiler?
(05-10-2011, 07:46 PM)gore Wrote: [ -> ]Which Mario Game you have problem ?

Did you try setting: config > JITIL experimental recompiler?

And EFB texture NOT RAM?
My print screen isnt working for some stupid reason so I cant show you. Using the hack or what ever increses the speed. so does doing the no ram thing. Disabling this other thing that makes everything look black and blue after loading something new also makes it run faster. It shows that its running at 60fps but it still seems like its running like a cow.

The newer versions dont load the new super mariao bros wii game. only 2.0
Pages: 1 2