Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: games not showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Theonlyfury

hello there i actually posted in another thread yesterday due to my dolphin not working. but i ended up downloading another version and it worked.

I have downloaded games for it but only one shows up which is Zelda Twilight princess

i have the paths set to where the games are at but when i click on the folder of the game there is nothing in it? should i be doing something different?
(05-08-2011, 01:53 PM)Theonlyfury Wrote: [ -> ]hello there i actually posted in another thread yesterday due to my dolphin not working. but i ended up downloading another version and it worked.

[color=#FF0000]I have downloaded games[/color] for it but only one shows up which is Zelda Twilight princess

i have the paths set to where the games are at but when i click on the folder of the game there is nothing in it? should i be doing something different?

HURRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr.......
(05-08-2011, 07:47 PM)silveruniverse Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2011, 01:53 PM)Theonlyfury Wrote: [ -> ]hello there i actually posted in another thread yesterday due to my dolphin not working. but i ended up downloading another version and it worked.

[color=#FF0000]I have downloaded games[/color] for it but only one shows up which is Zelda Twilight princess

you'd better say BLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Big Grin
(05-08-2011, 07:50 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]

No, no it's epic fail.
(05-08-2011, 09:49 PM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2011, 07:50 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]

No, no it's epic fail.

yeah I had asked for a thread where they would be gathered... "epic fails" would be a good name yes Big Grin