Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Emulated Wiimote Won't Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to get 3 Xbox 360 controllers working with NSMBW using Emulated Wiimote, but for some unknown reason, the controllers don't do anything. I'm using build 7473 x64. At first, controller 1 didn't work, but the other two did (it acted like those were 1 and 2) and with plenty of messing with Alt+F5-F8 (which seemed to randomly switch the controllers and other weird things) and changing Wiimote options, I now can't get any of them to work. I can't even get the keyboard to work for pressing A button or anything. I set the same options as the wiki has (Sideways, Nunchuk on, same buttons, etc) but they don't do anything.

Next, I tried using build 7476 because I already had it downloaded. I just assigned the A/B/1/2 buttons to a controller and did nothing else. Guess what? It worked! So, I went to set up the rest of the controllers and buttons. Guess what? They don't work now. Even when I set everything back to default or use the keyboard, it doesn't work in that build now either. This is extremely frustrating as none of it makes the least bit of sense. It seems completely random to me.

Anyone know what I should do? Huh
Bump.
I am closer to figuring out the problem. I discovered that what Dolphin sees as Wiimote 1, the game (same with SSBB) sees as being Wiimote 3 and vice versa. Wiimote 3 and 1 are switched. I don't know how this happened, but I'll look into it more.

Edit: Tried build 7533 and same problem. Worked correctly at first but when I set up three controllers, something broke and the numbering gets screwed up. I don't see any way to reverse it. It doesn't appear that they do a permanent switch, though. The numbering seems to depend on how many controllers you actually have plugged in at the time.
just use classic controller extension? ssbb should support it if iam not wrong
(05-11-2011, 03:56 AM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]just use classic controller extension? ssbb should support it if iam not wrong
I'm using the GC plugin for SSBB. The problem is NSMB Wii, though. It only supports sideways wiimote or vertical with nunchuk.

thehatter

I was playing certain games, tried to connect two controllers, now my game doesnt work with my controllers at all.
Though if i hit the home button, it works and so does the controller. Im really confused.