Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: What revision works best with Wind Waker?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm on Dolphin 4471, and the game itself runs smooth as butter, but the sound is constantly skipping and stopping. I've tried looking for an answer but no one seems to flat out know which revision would correct this issue. Does anyone know?
(05-08-2011, 01:08 PM)pizzamanopenup Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on Dolphin 4471, and the game itself runs smooth as butter, but the sound is constantly skipping and stopping. I've tried looking for an answer but no one seems to flat out know which revision would correct this issue. Does anyone know?

LLE
Ok, I got the LLE plugin running with dsp_coef and dsp_rom files, but now the game is running at 0 FPS...completely unplayable. What now?
(05-09-2011, 12:45 PM)pizzamanopenup Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I got the LLE plugin running with dsp_coef and dsp_rom files, but now the game is running at 0 FPS...completely unplayable. What now?

nothing Big Grin your stuff gotta be powerful to work with LLE so if it's slow that means you're bad at it
With a decent rig any new revision should do the trick even with LLE.
4471 is ancient why stick with that?
Also you didn't provide details of your hardware so it's hard to continue the discussion further.
(05-09-2011, 09:30 PM)Maverick Hunter X Wrote: [ -> ]With a decent rig any new revision should do the trick even with LLE.
Also you didn't provide details of your hardware so it's hard to continue the discussion further.

Try r6505
(05-09-2011, 10:16 PM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2011, 09:30 PM)Maverick Hunter X Wrote: [ -> ]With a decent rig any new revision should do the trick even with LLE.

Try r6505

What, me??
I'm using only the latest builds and have almost perfect emulation and speeds with LLE.
I have no need trying that old build out.

(05-09-2011, 10:18 PM)Maverick Hunter X Wrote: [ -> ]

Try r6505

What, me??
I'm using only the latest builds and have almost perfect emulation and speeds with LLE.

old build doesn't mean bad build Wink
(05-09-2011, 10:18 PM)Maverick Hunter X Wrote: [ -> ]

Try r6505

What, me??

Oh for some reason I thought YOU wanted a newer revision Blush
(05-09-2011, 10:20 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]old build doesn't mean bad build Wink

True, but so much have happened since then.
No need to look back Smile

(05-09-2011, 10:21 PM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]Oh for some reason I thought YOU wanted a newer revision Blush

No problem Ryan, but hey it might be a revision for the OP to try out.

Pages: 1 2