Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii remote partially working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

AREEZAMR

Hi

I have a Win7 x64 machine. I downloaded the latest version of dolphin and installed a bluetooth dongle. The wii remote was detected and installed properly. i ran dolphin and followed the instructions for the real wiimote setup. When running a game though, I noticed only the buttons were working (+ - A B) but there is no motion when I move the wii remote. Any idea why? I have tried to restart the program and deleted the dolphine.ini and wiimotenew.ini files as some other forums suggested but no luck.

Can anyone help?

Thanks a bunch.

Frison

(05-05-2011, 02:29 AM)AREEZAMR Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I have a Win7 x64 machine. I downloaded the latest version of dolphin and installed a bluetooth dongle. The wii remote was detected and installed properly. i ran dolphin and followed the instructions for the real wiimote setup. When running a game though, I noticed only the buttons were working (+ - A B) but there is no motion when I move the wii remote. Any idea why? I have tried to restart the program and deleted the dolphine.ini and wiimotenew.ini files as some other forums suggested but no luck.

Can anyone help?

Thanks a bunch.

1) It's depending of the game you are playing. If it use the infra red part to move, it won't work.

2) For movement with the mouse, you can use the "hybride" modus of the controller. It use bot, the real Wii controler AND the mouse at the same time.

SUC7
do you have a censer bar? if you don't that is your problem.

AREEZAMR

Thanks for the replies. I will try the hybrid mode.

In regards to the censor, do I need to buy a wireless one?