Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii remote just wont connect to Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Moriaty

I have I wierd problem.

I have bluetooth with I guess windows 7 drivers generic. Not bluesoleil.
I have dolphin many version.
I connected usb BT adapter, then clicked right mouse button on icon down right in win,
added new device which is recognized as nintendo Nintendo RVL-CNT-01.
Then I click pair without passkey.
Then win 7 installs drivers HID usb and in bt devices its computer HID device now.
OK, moving on to dolhin.

I started dolphin , many versions, and tried to pair wii remote(wii motion integrated), and
win installs driver when I click on pair while holding 1 and 2 buttons, installing drivers complete, wii remote didnt vibrate and it still says 0 zero controlers connected. When I refresh still zero.

What am I doing wrong?

On my laptop it works fine in same win 7 ultimate, and with same BT dongle.

I have quad core 9550 2.9GHz 4GB fast ram, ati 4890 1GB, USB bluetooth adapter, original wiiremote and wii nunchuck, and a lot of dolphin versions.

Its just getting frustrating to read all over again same thing, on lot of forums, and get nowhere after trying all that stuff.

I have one r5xxx something version which I play NSM bross, and have save there which I would not wont to lose. BTW where are they stored, so I can copy them?

My guess is that something in registry is written what is denying wii remote to be recognized in dolphin, some old settings maybe, because on brand new laptop, with same windows, same updates, and programs it all works fine.

How can I delete configuratin files made by dolphin, clean registry, OR is it the way to fix my problem at all???

Could drivers for wii remote be wrong? They are by default installed by windows when a wiimote is recognized.

What would you do?
PLEASE HELP
THIS IS GETTING QUITE FRUSTRATINGAngry
Learn to read - theres about 5 topic about this.

Moriaty

(05-05-2011, 12:46 AM)gore Wrote: [ -> ]Learn to read - theres about 5 topic about this.

yes and i done ALL THAT also reading problemWink
Show me one topic and if that one works Ill buy you a bear, or whatever. REALLY!
well you could copy all the files on your computer to the laptop for a bit while you reinstall windows on your computer

bomcom

Finally I found the solution.
"This finally fixed it for me: Device Manager - Open System Devices, you will find a Bluetooth HID Device. Double Click it, open Driver tab and click "Update Driver" Select Browse my Computer, then "Let me Pick". It should now show TWO compatible drivers with exactly the same name. One of them is the Microsoft one, one is the non-working Chinese ****. Install one of them and see if the driver properties changed to the right (Microsoft) driver. If not, try again with the other one. For me, the Microsoft driver was the first one in the list, but this may be different for you. Wow, an annoying and intense hour of trouble shooting finally over..."
Thanks gore.

Moriaty

(05-05-2011, 03:19 AM)samus129 Wrote: [ -> ]well you could copy all the files on your computer to the laptop for a bit while you reinstall windows on your computer
Would you do that? there's like 3TB of mannaging, raid drives, even with sata connection I do have betwen them, and like 500$ in my pocket for this job HELL NO!!!!
Come oonnnnn!

bomcom I will try that I also found that kind of fix worked for someone on this forum, but I still didnt get the chance to try it. Job, sleepin etcSmile

gore sam thing

Thanks
I hope it will work, and if it does Ill post it.