Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bluetooth Wiimote drivah dramas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guise, I needz help!

Im trying to get my wiimote going with a lil cheapie usb blue tooth adapter and its turning into a real sh*t fight. Using windows 7 ive tried going through windows and through dolphin's "pair up" and get the same problem each time. It will find the wiimote for a few seconds, (im guessing not properly install it) and then lose it again.

So i had bluetooth devices open in the background behind dolphin so i could see what it was doing. I hit pair up, surely enough it appeared as "nintendo herpa derp". I quickly right clicked it and it under driver status is says : This device is not configured correctly. Then a few seconds later it reverts to "bluetooth pheripheral device" with no mention of Nintendo.

Anybody else having this same problem? I just wanna play some wii in 1080 Sad

[Image: wiimote.jpg]

[Image: wiimote2.jpg]

Yes i got cheap bt usb and got ALOT of problem like:

1. After rebooting Win7 sees it as broken (yellow !)
2. I need to reinstall it each time i want to use
3. If not (!) then it wont connect to wiimote
4. If not (!) and connect to wiimote then lost connection after first 10 sec
5. And only sometimes it works (after reinstalling it)

I think i will need buy something worth more than 25 cents O_o
(05-04-2011, 11:01 PM)gore Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i got cheap bt usb and got ALOT of problem like:

1. After rebooting Win7 sees it as broken (yellow !)
2. I need to reinstall it each time i want to use
3. If not (!) then it wont connect to wiimote
4. If not (!) and connect to wiimote then lost connection after first 10 sec
5. And only sometimes it works (after reinstalling it)

I think i will need buy something worth more than 25 cents O_o

Is it a black low profile one by any chance? Thats the one ive been using AND since my post ive tried pulling it out/reinserting it a few times and now it wont find the wiimote at all -.-

Tomorrow il think il duck into the store and pickup *cough* get robbed blind*cough* a decent one as apposed to the one im using now which cost $2 delivered online.
Yes, thats the same - current problem i got is thanks to windows updates. Wrong Drivers, but cant find proper one.
But im going to change this bt anyway - TO MUCH TIME LOST on trying to make it work, i rather spend more and just plug-and-play