Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: IR SENSOR CRAZY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I've used imgburn and make an .iso of them.
I've tested the standart windows bluetooth driver which didn't worked at all, then swap to a different bluetooth dongle and the problem still the same. It gotta be the wiimote, i'll gonna swap to a new one in the store, i'll post it when i make the change.
i would use the windows drivers Bluesoleil always gave me issues
I have the same IR problems as well. Works good on a wii, but its pretty hard to get it to work right with dolphin. I think the fact that I'm sitting close to the sensor bar because I'm using a PC monitor might be one reason.
i don't think a monitor would affect it. i have my censer bar sitting on top of one of my monitors and don't have any issues.
Bluesoleil works good with my wiimote. Never had an issue. But try another bt stack if you have the chance. I'm out of ideas.
Ok, i've swaped the controller to a new one and in the store it was verified the malfunctioning, then he tested the new one on a wii and it worked fine. However when i've tried to use it here the IR sensor works for 10 seconds and goes dead, and the only thing to notice besides the other functions of the controller which work fine is the fact that only the 4th light of the controller stay on all the time. What that means? (The battery is ok)
Looks like i will have to swap this piece of sh*t again, the brand of the manufacturer is Shiro, it's giving me the longest headache i've ever had.
why do not you even make your own bar?

por que voce mesmo não faz a sua propria barra ?
just use YOUR original wiimotes...
pirate
(05-05-2011, 09:29 AM)Kalienov Wrote: [ -> ]I've used imgburn and make an .iso of them

i dont think you have the right harddrive to dump games...
and with imgburn gc/wii dumps... the best shit i heard this day
O manotroll, você é brasileiro? Então, a barra tá funcionando normal, o problema é o controle mesmo.
(05-06-2011, 05:16 PM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]just use YOUR original wiimotes...
pirate
(05-05-2011, 09:29 AM)Kalienov Wrote: [ -> ]I've used imgburn and make an .iso of them

i dont think you have the right harddrive to dump games...
and with imgburn gc/wii dumps... the best shit i heard this day

Hey buddy, your really starting pissing me off. I'm a pirate? So that's it? Even if i DO have an LG dvd driver who can read wii media and make an .iso out of it i'm still a pirate? Wouldn't be way easier to a pirate to just download an .iso instead of buying the game and making one?
Get this straight: I don't have to take the crap your throwing at me. Whatever the hell you think about me, keep it inside your little skeptical hard head. I came here because i needed technical assistance, not someone who want to start a discussion with someone who came politely and said and explained why it isn't a pirate. Believe whatever your fertile imagination wants, just don't scramble the topic and start a discussion with someone who you don't know absolutely nothing, INLCUDING if he is or isn't a pirate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5