Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Is Acting Strange!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im using the win 64 bit version (Newest Release) from the dolphin website, downloaded the proggy for about 2 days ago to use with my new 64 bit win xp installation.

The to day somthing strange begins when om tryin to configurate the Wimote plugin, dolphins makes an illigal exception and close. when i try to use net play it close it self, also my games are begining not to func normaly, i haven installed any other software since i installed the dolphin emulator, havent even updated my system trough microsoft.

But now theres somthing strange going on, have tryed downloading other builds with good results.

i have checked my computer for virus, and spyware nothing found. but i maybe have a guess on what this is, i have only installed one thing since i installed the emulator, not installed it for that matter, just extracted the files to a folder you know what i mean. i have installed the Logitech 3D Extreme Pro joystick and after i have done that Dolphin is totaly freakin out on my system, even after ive removed the emulator from the computer.

Also, does any body know how to get Logitech 3D X PRO to work with the dolphin emulator, has tryed serval options but with no luck at all.

zanussi