Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote recognized as Bluetooth HID not Nintendo rvl cnt 01
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

fx_fury

I had paired my wiimotes to my pc and they were working. The Wiimote still works on my other computer, but on the computer it does not work on, it shows up in bluetooth places as Bluetooth HID Device, instead of Nintendo rvl cnt 01 like it should. I even got another bluetooth adaptor and it still doesn't work. I'm assuming that this is the issue.

Any help?
I've read somewhere here that there's a windows update for the bt drivers that breaks the wiimote compatibility. Driver rollback? System restore? Win 7 reinstall? Lets hope someone finds an easy way to overcome this.

fx_fury

Ok I think that I did that and it broke my connection. I tried the system restore and believe it or not, even a Win 7 reinstall and still nothing, which I have no idea how that could occur. Any ideas/links to this?
Thanks

(05-04-2011, 07:08 AM)kernel64 Wrote: [ -> ]I've read somewhere here that there's a windows update for the bt drivers that breaks the wiimote compatibility. Driver rollback? System restore? Win 7 reinstall? Lets hope someone finds an easy way to overcome this.